Forums  

Go Back   Forums > 2CVGB Forum Homepage > WELCOME TO 2CVGB
Home Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

WELCOME TO 2CVGB We lock down the main part of our forum as a member-only service. However, we're going to put some useful information here for all 2CVers - just a taste of what the club can offer.

Closed Thread

Old 22-03-2009, 08:55 AM
Tin Snail Chatterbox

Forum FAQ

Why can't I log in with my non-UK postcode anymore?
As of December 2010, we have updated the membership database to make sorting the post easier each month. As a result, the non-UK postcodes no longer get exported for the website database. If you are a non-UK member, please USE YOUR MEMBERSHIP NUMBER in place of your postcode from now on, and you will be able to access your forum account as normal. Apologies for any inconvenience.If you still have difficulty logging in, please email webmaster@2cvgb.com, including your forum name and membership number, and she'll get it sorted for you.

Why can't I see any posts?

2CVGB keeps the forum as a members-only service, just one of the many benefits of joining 2CVGB. The forum has several hundred active members (the club has circa 2600 members in total), so the forum is always fairly busy - though less so at weekends as we're all off having fun!

If I join 2CVGB, will I get instant access to the forum?
2CVGB is run by volunteers, and we all have day jobs. It can take up to six weeks to process a membership application, and sometimes a little longer to arrange the forum access. However, we are looking into ways to speed up the internet access.

Do I need to own a 2CV to be a member of 2CVGB?
Absolutely not! 2CVGB is a club for enthusiasts of the famous Tin Snail, so everyone is welcome, whether you own one or not.

I don't have a Username or password
You need to register via www.2cvgb.co.uk/register.php
If you have forgotten your password, please contact the webmaster via the form. The standard password reset function is not, er, functioning currently. Sorry!
Closed Thread